How To File A Claim
InsuraGuest Hospitality Liability Policy inserts a layer of protection that responds to accidents and theft occurred by the guest on a primary basis.
Filing a claim with our carriers is quick and easy.
File your claim online
If you are a member property with a certificate from the InsuraGuest Master Policy, please click below for your claims forms.
Hotels and Vacation Rental Properties
- Log into your dashboard
- Click on "Claims" on your left sidebar
- Pick which claim you want to file
- Accidental Medial
- Property and Casualty
- Once you have filled out your claim, please click submit
- Please include your certificate and property policy number.
Track your claim
Once you have filed a claim, you can check your claim status by emailing us at Claims@InsuraGuest.com
Important details you will need to know:
- First, with very few exceptions, claims must be reported within 72 hours of the date of loss or injury.
- Second, don’t forget, and don’t wait, because submitting your claim late could incur a non-insured event. If your items were lost or stolen and are later found, you should contact the carrier and return payment immediately.
- Have your policy number and certificate available for reference.
Canceling a claim
If you have filed a claim and then find the stolen item, you may be able to cancel your claim by contacting InsuraGuest with your claim ID. Canceling a claim will depend on the terms and conditions and the number of days after you have filed. Most claims can be canceled if reported within a few days of the event.